Monday 29 February 2016

Of Portraits and Poems

Share it Please
We're feeling a bit artsy today. Here's a self portrait by Nana and a poem by yours truly.  




I am.

I am Groot
I am Iron Man

Nah, I'm just messing with ya.  

I am a girl, unwilling to call herself a lady
For I have much to learn in the art of femininity 

I am Spartacus 
I am Batman

I'm pretty much ordinary 

I am a student who has much to learn in life
I do have a tendency to get into strife 

I am Legend.
I am Wrath.   

I'll let you be the judge of that 

I am a good listener, I rarely speak
When surrounded by many, I admit I am meek

I am Fire 
I am Death   

At least my mum thinks im extraordinary   

I am not afraid to speak my mind
Though when I do it, I try to be kind  

Hint: Read it according to font type  
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Unordered List

Follow The Author