Monday 16 May 2016

Perception of beauty and identity

Share it Please


Hey-oo! We have something a little different for ya today. YouTube videos! In case you're wondering, no, we haven't become Youtubers ( not yet, at least ;)). These videos are based on our research papers carried out during this semester, and we were told by our lecturer, Dr Fiza, to present the findings in the form of our videos. Since me and Nana belonged in different groups, we have TWO videos for y'all to enjoy! Let's start with Nana's video first!



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KntuHb36m28  

Nana and her teammates made a research entitled Cross-cultural Perception of Beauty. I've watched it myself, and it is such a heartwarming video. I'd tell you more, but it'd be better if you see it for yourself. Nana hopes you guys will like it :) 




 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpFUfLAdo0Y&feature=youtu.be 


Here is my video. Me and my teammates decided to re-enact our findings by making a short film. It's three minutes long, but the message is there. Do watch it, and tell us what you think. I can tell you this though, it's not heartwarming (though I suppose you can tell, with the creepy mask :P) 


That's all for now. Till next time, lovelies~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Unordered List

Follow The Author