Thursday 11 February 2016

US

Share it Please
Hello Internet! Welcome to our humble abode!

So before we begin our blogging, we should probably introduce ourselves. Yes, there's two of us.




See that creature on the left? That's me! My name is Shiffa, and I am the most interesting person you will ever meet. Okay, okay, so that might be slightly exaggerated. As you can see, humbleness isn't exactly one of my strong traits. I will admit, however, that I am one of the weirdest people you will ever meet.

 Luckily my weirdness is concealed from behind a computer screen, so you're in luck. I'm 22 years old, and I'm currently a student at International Islamic University Malaysia. I'm taking English for International Communication (EnCOM), which is an awesome course. I actually have another blog detailing how I managed to switch courses to EnCOM (shameless self-promotion alert), Okay, let's move on!

The lady on MY left (capitalized to show how I'm not wrong, take THAT grammar nazi's!) is my bae, Nadia Farhana! And by bae I mean Best Allie Ever

You can call her Nana though. Like me, she's taking EnCom in IIUM. She hails from Terengganu, which is located in the north of Malaysia. She may look timid, but believe me, this girl packs a real punch. I should mention that she enjoys harassing me (the friendly kind, don 't be getting any ideas) and she has a good spirit.

Okay, so there's good news and bad news first. Good news is, since there's two of us running this blog, it will be updated weekly and on time, which means more stuff for you guys to check out!
And the bad news, you'd have to deal with the ramblings of two female university students. Yeah...you may want to brace yourselves...but hey! We're gonna make this blog as interesting and informative as possible, with a dash of humour to keep you smiling throughout.

Random blog reader: This sounds strangely optimistic...
Us: Yes. Yes it does.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Unordered List

Follow The Author